- Our expert was deposed and testified at trial regarding regulatory changes in the wake of the Macondo blowout; our client was removed as defendant.
- We conducted multiple research projects to define industry-accepted practices with regards to operators in the oilfield.
- Our team of experts investigated a contract lawsuit in which the operator had spent tens of millions without performing objectives in the development plan. Our engineer testified at trial to show the operator had not performed according to operator standards, as outlined in the contract.
- We testified on the cause of a blowout and destruction of an oil well, which involved clarifying drilling fluids, drillstring depth, downhole equipment, and destructive elements that caused the fire.
- We investigated a groundwater and soil contamination case at a sensitive oil and gas site. Our team combined petroleum engineering, geology, environmental science, and geo-hydrology to resolve the case.
- We investigated a case regarding a defendant’s right to dump waste in a specified area.
- We analyzed a multi-well drilling operation in a severe sour gas field (H2S, CO2) to determine if the operator was performing the necessary safety initiatives required by law.
Leave A Comment